Thursday 31 March 2011

Happy Birthday.....

Happy birthday Ros, ok so you need a visa too, slight oversight on my side, enjoy your birthday queing in the Indian Embassy Dublin.... So Im stuck in Nepal for a week, 5 working days to stamp a bloody visa. Means herself will be in Delhi for a few hours before I get in. Ooooops. On the plus side, I will now head down to Chitwan to the Elephant Sanctuary about 100 miles away and go on a jungle safari for 3 days, met a good English bloke last night Pomey, oh and he only has 3 toes! Lost the rest climbing Everest in 2006, made Leroy look a bit of a girl.... Spent the day in that line at the visa office, not much else really. Fella who stayed in the same lodges in the mountains with me Jeremy, has been stranded in Lukla airport for past 4 days and arrives back in Kathmandu tomorrow. Looking forward to not eating on my own for a few days. Might update later, might not......

No comments:

Post a Comment