Wednesday 23 March 2011

Morning Sickness

Oh me bleedin head, wake up feeling as bad as I went to bed. Tried to be real positive and downed pills like the old days in Circus Circus. No mood for 2 hr aclimatisation hike, but Badri dragged me up to Sherpa Museum for views of Everest, Ama Dablam and Lhotse and felt a good bit better on way down. Chilled outside room most of afternoon reading and chatting to others, basically scared to go into room with the rats behind the walls. Sun glorious and got a slight Peter Pan. Met the Irish lot again for a coffee and donought (spelling). Sickness tends to come and go, apparently its due to oils in food and altitude not mixing and is gastric, nice! Big day again tomorrow 5 hour trek. Poor Badri could tell I was in no mood for him today and kinda stayed out of the way. Might be a few days til next update, things getting very rural. Miss the monkey gang (kids) something rotten..... Oh I text you all today, least you could do is text back!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. No doubt Danni will be delighted to hear that you are experiencing a little morning sickness, I hope it has passed and doesn't hinder the challenge. I don't like the sound of those rats, couldn't cope with that. Did you get the book your mate recommended, "The Grass Arena" I read it and thoroughly enjoyed. Take care and enjoy, Fag Boy says Hi.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete