Wednesday 30 March 2011

What Visa????????????????

So after an event-full morning mending poor Leroy and feeling sorry for myself, I decided to try and book my flight on to India, things going well, boys kept office open for me until 6pm. Im in here, I was thinking to myself... Then after the booking made blah blah, dude asks me for my Indian Visa... Oooooops, what visa? So to cut a long one, I have to line up tomorrow at Indian Embassy (you can imagine the efficiency) from 8am and try to get a visa for India entry, bloke was not convincing when he states "Be early, big line of people". Next flight in 5 days to India, bollox. Running for the office closing time in flip flops and sliced me other big toe on supposed pavement, so today both toes hurt and to top it all I went and got another tattoo on me back (bored and not drinking leads to an idle mind)... Wanted the Joy Division song title "Love will tear us apart" across my lower back for years and for 23 quid you couldn't turn it down, although the medical bills for the Hepatitis will probably balance out in the long run. Kids ringing tonight, looking well forwards to that, currently residing above the Bob Marley Bar, if I hear "No Woman no Cry" one flippin more time! On the plus side, if I had arrived in Kathmandu airport day before meeting Ros, I would never have got to Udaipur and Ros would just love a week in Kathmandu..... Nite blog folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment