Friday 1 April 2011

Im a Celebrity....

So blog folks I is heading down to this Safari Resort tomorrow for 4 days. www.junglesafarilodge.com Bumped into the dude that owns the gaff and by chance he lived in Dundrum for 11 years! Bonus, special price for The Mickster and an extra night thrown in for gratis. Went to Roadhouse Cafe for dinner last night believing it would be a safe bet,not quite. Didnt leave the room today, was banging away at tabs all morning thinking they was Imodium, googled the name on the packet and they were antihistimines, at least I wont get hay fever! I dont do buses as I turn green after 10 mins so have a car booked for the 100 mile journey in the morning, 5 hours it should take. Have packed my bag to suit the Altitude Climb and not sub tropics of the south, so will be winging it with a pair of flip flops 2 tees and a pair of shorts. Found out today that my bank only authorises 100 euro a day withdrawl, so if you receive a reverse charges call its moi. Met that mate from Singapore for dinner,we descended from Base Camp together and he was a little slower missing my flight, he just got back today! Stuck for 4 days in Lukla. Typed this blog earlier and the computer crashed,so this is my second time around, its well shorter and not half as good. Night folks.....

1 comment: