Tuesday 5 April 2011

Krapmandu

Had two beers last night and wake dog rough??? Elephant Safari thing at 8am and I arrived there after a half hours jeep ride to realise it wasnt my cup of tea. Reminded me a bit of Donkeys on Brighton beach so I swerved it. It was just un-natural to see such a beautiful animal used like that, it was so staged. Car back to Kathmandu great, 5 hours of it. Arrived back in KTM and standing on balcony having a fag when I spot 4 kids no older than 7 or so with a goat, they tied its two front legs and one of them held its head while the other kid slit its throat! It wasnt that bad really, bit humbling to see kids that age have to kill their own food. Met with Suman (owner of jungle resort) for a light lunch and he showed up with some celeb from Nepaleese telly, mad to see peeps stopping and asking for autographs, he flies to Dublin next week to do a stand up show, something to do with Nepal New Year. So meeting with Ros day after tomorrow, I have to go back to the Indian Embassy twice tomorrow to finalise visa. Fingers crossed......

No comments:

Post a Comment